Up, up and away! A place for comic-book fans to gather.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

DC's Justice Society returns


Comics were a day late this week because of weather woes, so today was comic-book day.

Topping my stack: The first issue of “Justice Society of America,” as DC’s oldest superhero team gets a new start. I’ve only had a chance to flip through it, but it looks great. The last page is a teaser to the next year’s developments, and it certainly has me hooked. Once you’ve taken a look, head over to Newsarama.com for a multiple-part interview with “Justice Society” writer Geoff Johns.

Also in my rather short stack: “Marvel Holiday Special,” “Detective Comics” No. 826 and the latest weekly installment of “52,” in which Ralph Dibny reveals that he has determined the true identity of Supernova. He doesn’t tell us readers, though. Has anybody else out there figured it out?

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

I thought it was a great start!

1:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home