Up, up and away! A place for comic-book fans to gather.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Which Wonder Woman do you choose?


Worked on whittling down my stack of unread comics over the weekend, including the second issue of the new “Wonder Woman” series. Writer Allan Heinberg fills in some of the gaps in Wonder Woman’s missing year while throwing some super-powered threats against our heroine.

So will Heinberg end up with Diana or Donna Troy as “the all-new” Wonder Woman? Beats me. I’m thinking Diana. Even if it’s Donna, at least it looks like Diana will play a key role in the book.

Joss Whedon, meanwhile, posted this last week at the WHEDONesque “community weblog” concerning his script for a “Wonder Woman” movie: "The Brothers Warner HAVE read Wondy Gal, and are arranging a meeting to tell me that it is a perfect crystalline gem and I must not change a word, nay, not a syllable. I'm certain that's how it will go.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home