Up, up and away! A place for comic-book fans to gather.

Friday, August 17, 2007

The well-dressed superhero

I haven’t been blogging about the latest season of “Who Wants To Be a Superhero?,” probably because I don't want to admit I'm watching. It is, after all, remarkably silly and hardly reflects well on comic-book fans, particularly those enthralled with costumed heroes. Best to look at it as just a good-hearted goof.

I did enjoy last night’s challenge: Our poor heroes had to beg passers-by for clothing. Tops? Not so hard?.Pants? A little tougher to convince people to part with. But did the heroes have to take their orders from an Esurance cartoon figure? Arrgghh.

So who’s going to win? Defuser is too bossy, Hygena too goofy. I’m thinking Hyper-Strike.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home