Up, up and away! A place for comic-book fans to gather.

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

"The Gunslinger Born"

The hardcover edition of Marvel’s “The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger Born” hits comic book shops tomorrow, collecting the seven-issue miniseries writen by Robin Furth and Peter David and illustrated in stunning style by Jae Lee and Richard Isanove. While I’m a Stephen King fan, I never got into King’s series of “Dark Tower” novels. Even so, I found myself pulled into the comics. Definitely a worthwhile addition to any comics fan’s bookshelf.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wading through the original books was an enjoyable job but it was work at times. The comics seem to have taken the best parts and presented them in great form. Very cool! I think almost anyone would enjoy these comics.

1:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home