Up, up and away! A place for comic-book fans to gather.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

"Batman R.I.P."


"Batman" No. 675, the first part of Grant Morrison's "Batman R.I.P." story line, came out yesterday. I admit, I'm curious as to how this will play out. Morrison has been quoted as saying this will end Bruce Wayne's days as Batman, but I just can't see that happening, at least not permanently. Bruce Wayne IS Batman, just as Clark Kent IS Superman. At any rate, it looks like Bruce/Batman has some really bad days ahead.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tommy! said...

I'm curious how this thing is gonna end too...they can't kill Batman!

BATMAN FAN? Visit The bat-Blog!
http://www.bat-blog.com

Thanks, Tommy

9:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't been reading this one and it is mostly because I am not interested in a dead Batman and like you say Bill, Bruce Wayne is Batman.

I know it is a good way to sell some comics and I may be just too old school to appreciate it but there are things in comics that shouldn't change after they reach the status of a Batman.

Comic Guy2

9:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home