Up, up and away! A place for comic-book fans to gather.

Friday, May 02, 2008

It's a wonderful "Smallville," or at least OK

I rolled my eyes when I read that last night’s “Smallville” was going to be its twist on “It’s a Wondeful Life,” but it turned out to be a decent episode. Some nice nods as always to us true comic fans, such as Kara going by Linda Danvers and Lex as president. In this alternate reality, Jonathan Kent was still alive. Too bad we didn’t get to see him (and Martha.) But they were conveniently away.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked the show. It was kind of cool to view the characters with a little different look and feel to them.

As long as they keep Lex and Brainiac as the bad guys, things should stay on track. ;-)

Still not missing Lana even though they kept talking about her and showing her picture.

Comic Guy2

3:07 PM

 
Blogger Bill Radford said...

Well, Michael Rosenbaum is indeed leaving next season, so say so long to Lex ....

2:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doh! Now that just bums me out. I was clinging to the hope of guest spots for the next season.

It may just be time to end the series, with the show runners leaving too.

Guess I will watch it to the bitter end but I suspect the end is over the next hill if not in sight now.

Comic Guy2

3:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home