Up, up and away! A place for comic-book fans to gather.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

A confusing "Crisis"


So, anyone want to explain “Infinite Crisis” No. 5 to me? I understand that the multiverse is back and that we’ve got a bunch of parallel worlds again, and that Superman of Earth 2 tries to beat up Superman of Earth 1 because he irrationally blames him for the death of his beloved Lois Lane. But as far as what heroes are on what world and what Nightwing is planning as he leads the charge to save the universe and so on, I’m a little lost. I think having different artists through the story added to it feeling disjointed. Maybe it’ll make more sense on a second reading. I did like the opening scene where many of the heroes gather in church to mourn those who have died or are missing - an interesting acknowledgment of faith in the DC universe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home