Up, up and away! A place for comic-book fans to gather.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Long live the Legion


I’ve always had a soft spot in my heart for DC’s Legion of Super-Heroes; the Legion’s adventures back in “Adventure Comics” were among the first comic-book stories I ever read. But I just haven’t been able to get into the latest incarnation of the Legion, even though I’m a fan of both writer Mark Waid and artist Barry Kitson. I think I just lost interest after seeing the group re-invented so many times. But out of curiosity, I picked up this week’s issue, which sees the title evolve into “Supergirl and the Legion of Super-Heroes.” Superboy was an integral part of the team when I was introduced to the Legion, so it’s nice to see a Super-somebody back with the team. And Supergirl’s perplexing disclosure at the end of the issue will keep me on board, at least for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home