Up, up and away! A place for comic-book fans to gather.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Marvel's "Civil War" drawing closer

With Marvel’s big event, “Civil War,” kicking off in May, Marvel’s question to everyone is: Whose side are you on? My question is: Do you care? Or are you tired of these big events? Personally, I’m psyched about “Civil War” and the underlying, real-world theme of national security vs. civil rights. But I have trouble envisioning heroes on both sides of the debate getting to the point where it comes to blows. I wrote about “Civil War” back at the start of the year. Now that it’s getting closer, I’ll be talking again soon to Marvel editor in chief Joe Quesada on the subject. Let me know if you’ve got a “Civil War” question for him I can pass on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home