Up, up and away! A place for comic-book fans to gather.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Marvel in 2007: One war ends, another starts

I talked to Marvel Comics’ Joe Quesada today about Marvel’s plans for 2007. I’d like to say I weaseled some top-secret info from him about the end of “Civil War,” but I didn’t.

He did say there will actually be a winner and a loser in the war, with lasting impact on the Marvel Universe. There may not be superhero clashes on the streets anymore, but the divisions caused by the war will continue.

Also in 2007: a big Spider-Man story by Quesada and J. Michael Straczynski, a new Thor series written by Straczynski and, of course, “World War Hulk,” an action epic intended to “cleanse the palette” after the heavy themes of “Civil War.” I’ll have more on Marvel’s 2007 plans in a future Comics Fan column.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home