Up, up and away! A place for comic-book fans to gather.

Friday, March 30, 2007

Counting down to "Countdown"

I talked today to DC executive editor Dan DiDio about “Countdown,” the weekly series that will follow on the heels of “52.” I asked if he was worried that readers might not be ready to commit timewise and moneywise to another weekly series so soon.He said he looks at it from the opposite point of view.

“I’m looking at the fact that they (readers) got comfortable and they enjoyed the whole weekly experience and they want it to continue,” he told me.

I was going to try to bypass “Countdown,” but I won’t be able to resist the siren call, particularly with storylines such as the search for the long-missing Ray “Atom” Palmer and the return of Kirby’s Fourth World.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home