Up, up and away! A place for comic-book fans to gather.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Marvel in March


Marvel released its March solicitations today. “The Dark Tower” returns with “The Dark Tower: The Long Road Home.” I didn’t follow the first series, instead catching up later with the trade paperback. But it was so good I may have to keep up monthly with the new. Other musts: the continuing adventures of Captain America, Daredevil and the Fantastic Four. And I need to catch back up with the Avengers, since “Secret Invasion” is looming. On the bubble: “Amazing Spider-Man.” Still torn about whether to continue with Spidey’s adventures if, as feared, his marriage to MJ is wiped out of continuity.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good idea about the trade backs. I may need to go that route as well.

It seems like there are just too many monthly comics to read otherwise.

3:27 PM

 
Blogger Bill Radford said...

Everyone, it seems, says they're waiting for the trades. OK, I guess, but it makes me worry for the fate of "monthly periodicals."

1:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Monthly periodicals would be my first choice if, in fact, they always came 30 days apart. My comics don't seem to make it that promptly so waiting for a trade isn't much of a stretch at times.

Your mileage may vary. :-)

3:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home