Up, up and away! A place for comic-book fans to gather.

Friday, December 07, 2007

A Bat book bonanza

I received DC Comics’ graphic novel catalog for summer 2008 this week. As expected with a new Batman moving coming out next year, there are a lot of Bat books in the catalog. They include “Batman: Jekyll and Hyde” and “Batman: Faces,” both with a focus on Two-Face, and “Batman: Going Sane,” with the Joker. Both the Joker and Two Face, of course, appear in the upcoming “The Dark Knight,” with Heath Ledger as the Joker and Aaron Eckhart as Harvey “Two Face” Dent.

I’ll be looking forward to “The Legion of Super-Heroes: 1,050 Years of the Future.” This first “best of” Legion collection, out in May, celebrates the teen group’s 50th anniversary.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I may enjoy some of the Batman books but I am not really liking the Heath Ledger joker look, if the currently circulating pictures are true.

2:49 PM

 
Blogger Bill Radford said...

It's apparently a punk-rock kind of Joker look. I think I'm OK with it.

10:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home