Up, up and away! A place for comic-book fans to gather.

Friday, October 03, 2008

"Batman R.I.P" - Chapter Five

After waiting til Friday to get the week's new comics, there wasn't much there: Just two titles in my hold file at Bargain Comics. But at least one was "Batman" No. 680, the latest chapter in Grant Morrison's "Batman R.I.P." story line. It continues to be a feverish, nightmarish story; I've never seen the Joker as creepy as he is in this chapter. Still not quite sure what's going on, other than Batman's mind is basically being ground into dust. I suppose it's a little silly to expect a happy ending out of a story titled "Batman R.I.P.," but I don't want to see our favorite caped crusader sent out to pasture, or worse, with his mind destroyed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home