Up, up and away! A place for comic-book fans to gather.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

So, anyone else confused by "Justice League?"


“Justice League of America” No. 3 came out yesterday. I’m enjoying Brad Meltzer’s run, though I’m frankly more than a bit lost about what’s going on. And after three issues of Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman sitting around arrogantly picking out new members of the JLA while other heroes are busy battling menaces that I guess are all related, I’m ready for the “Big Three” to join the action.

I’m still not sure how I feel about Meltzer’s choices for the team, either. I’m pretty unfamiliar with Vixen and I’m not a particular Red Tornado fan. It’s good to see Black Lightning raise his profile, though, and interesting to see Arsenal (if that’s what he’s calling himself these days) take over the archer role from Green Arrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home