Up, up and away! A place for comic-book fans to gather.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Wolverine at 50: A sell-out


Marvel reports that “Wolverine” No. 50 has sold out at Diamond. That doesn’t mean you won’t necessarily come up empty if you look for it at your friendly, neighborhood comic-book shop. But it does mean there are no more copies coming to those shops and Marvel says it has no plans to go back to press on the book.

I’m not a regular “Woverine” reader, but I did pick up the 50th issue. It’s the first by writer Jeph Loeb and artist Simone Bianchi; I’m a fan of Loeb and have been attracted to Bianchi’s cover work. I wasn’t really knocked out by the issue, but I was intrigued by a certain flashback scene. And you can’t say that the story, focusing on the feud between Sabretooth and Logan, wasn’t action-packed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home