Up, up and away! A place for comic-book fans to gather.

Friday, March 07, 2008

Buffy, Buffy, Buffy

Well, I missed out on the headline-making comic book of the week: “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” No. 12. Guess I’ll need to drop in on Bargain Comics and see if there are any copies left. The comic features Buffy having a lesbian encounter or fling or something. Whatever you want to call it, it involved sweaty sheets - and got the attention of big-time media like The New York Times and ABC News. Newsarama has a nice interview with “Buffy” creator Joss Whedon about the issue and the series in general.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really, slayer on slayer, kissing while every guy in the world gets left out. I am glad I decided to skip this comic just like I lost interest in the TV show when they got all crazy.

Comic Guy2

4:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home