Up, up and away! A place for comic-book fans to gather.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Big screen teasers

I saw a preview the other night for "The Incredible Hulk." It was a rapid-fire, blink-or-miss preview, though - not enough to get me jazzed yet. Bythe way, I'm told there's a big, uh, hulking Hulk statue inside Cinemark on Powers.

Also saw a preview for "The Dark Knight," just enough to see that Heath Ledger's Joker should indeed be memorable.

Meanwhile, I still haven't seen "Iron Man." I'm so ashamed .....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to "Hulk", "Dark Knight" and the new Indy movie too.

This is a cool time for movies and comics but not for all the tie-ins. Too many toys will eat into the comic budget. ;-)

Comic Guy2

2:27 PM

 
Blogger Bill Radford said...

I saw another preview for "The Dark Knight." Definitely at the top of my must-see list.

1:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/052708hulksmash.html

Hope you don't mind but the above link will take you to a top 10 list of the Hulk's best fights. Check it out if you are a Hulk fan.

I found it interesting and kind of cool to recall some of those I have not thought about in a while.

After all, Hulk has been around for over 40 years now.

Comic Guys2

8:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home