Up, up and away! A place for comic-book fans to gather.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

"G.I. Joe" No. 0


I talked today with Andy Schmidt, editor of the upcoming line of G.I. Joe comics from IDW Publishing. Coincidentally enough, I was at Bargain Comics yesterday and ran into Jonboy Meyers, a local comic book artist who I profiled many months ago. Why is that a coincidence? Because Jonboy provides one of the covers for "G.I. Joe" No. 0, which comes out next month and serves as a preview of the new line.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I am going to like this one but then I have been a long time fan of Joe.

Hopefully, it won't turn away from the original and try to embrace newer politically correct views.

I guess this will mean some new toys too. ;-) That is cool with me.

Comic Guy2

8:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home