Up, up and away! A place for comic-book fans to gather.

Friday, September 05, 2008

"New Ways to Die"


After the events of "Brand New Day" (in which Peter and MJ's marriage was magically wiped away), I only stuck with "Amazing Spider-Man" for a few issues before drifting away. I've returned, though, for the current "New Ways to Die" storyline. For one thing, it has brought back artist John Romita Jr. Plus, I'm always a sucker for the hero against impossible odds kind of thing, and this has Spidey up against the Thunderbolts and Menace and who knows what else. And then there's the new Anti-Venom vs. Venom. All in all, a rollicking good time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

New Ways to Die is actually pretty awesome. Even though you can probably guess what'll happen next.

Anyways, I'm quite new to the comic world. But I've been around comic people so I do have some insight. I really started off with Batman and is slowly migrating to Marvel. Anyways, I'm a fan of your blog. Keep up the good work! Thanks!

8:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home