Up, up and away! A place for comic-book fans to gather.

Friday, October 10, 2008

"Smallville" vs. "Survivor"

I found myself watching "Survivor" last night and tuning to "Smallville" only during the "Survivor" commercial breaks. So with Lex and Lana and Lionel gone from "Smallville," I guess I may be, too, though I'm still curious about the new Doomsday. Looks like last night's episode featured Maxima and her kiss of death, and a new understanding of their relationship between Clark and Chloe. If you "Smallville" fans out there think I'm bailing out too soon, let me know.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have caught up on watching "Smallville" now.

While it isn't bad, I am missing Lex and Lionel.

I keep hoping it is going to get better but my hope had more to do with Green Arrow being a bigger part of the show.

Still, I like it better than your other choice.

Comic Guy2

4:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home